Sunday, October 19, 2008

They Ain't Leavin til Six in the Mornin'

I forgot to mention that on the cruise for Lauren's bachelorette party, they were showing Titanic on one of the tv stations. That was so wrong.

I went home on Friday night because I was getting my hair cut on Saturday (my hairdresser is retiring so this was my last cut by her) and I wanted to go to the mall. I figured I'd wake up early and run errands since I had my parents' car, and typical my luck the car stalled (at least I was in front of my house when it happened.) I still made most of my rounds in my parents' new car which was much smoother than the other one.

Heather and I ate at 5 Burros last night and I got a praying mantis in my frozen strawberry margarita (no photos like our teeth from last time.) Then a bunch of us went to Faith and Kristine's to drink, went out for Jennie's leaving party, spent part of the night at one of those sketchy karaoke places in Korea town, and ended up at Yaffa Cafe where I got a banana and nutella crepe which was delish (I want a banana with peanut butter right now but I'm fruitless.) I somehow stayed out until almost 6:00 am. I haven't done that in forever!

Heather stayed over and we slept till a quarter to two, ordered in bagels w/Meghan and Kat came over for a bit. No hangover for me so I went to step aerobics (I've been to step twice and kickboxing twice so far this week since I joined the gym.) Sadly, the hardest part of my workout at the 86th St. NYSC is actually climbing up the six floors of steps to get to the classrooms. I feel like a jerk taking the elevator.

Tomorrow I'm going to San Francisco (for the first time ever even though I've been to California like 6 times) for work. Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with Todd too who I haven't seen in 3 years or so. I get back on Thursday and am going to see the Delays that night, though I just realized they go on at midnight, poo!

Think I'll have peanut butter on bread now.

No comments: