Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Radisson, The Radisson, The Radisson's On Fire

How come everywhere I temp there's a fire? There was one in my building last week, and today there was one across the street in the hotel. We didn't have to evacuate, they just turned off the AC and fans, but still what's the deal?

I set up my notes on Facebook to automatically upload my blog posts. From what I've seen thus far, this messes up all the time I spend neatening out my entries and it doesn't include YouTube postings - it just looks like I'm making random ramblings when I write a header for videos, like in my Muse entry in the middle it just said -

Time Was Running Out :(

- without any video. That looks dumb. I may change the settings back.

I'm temping at Major League Baseball for the next week cuz I'm cool like that (no I can't get you free stuff.)

No comments: