Monday, August 20, 2007

I Could Never Really Love You Simply Because

No temping for me today and tomorrow, sucks…don’t people usually need temps this time of year? Everyone goes on vacation in August!

Last week I went to see Rooney at Irving Plaza. It was eh. Even though the crowd wasn’t so young, I still felt like I was way too old for the music despite liking their singles. In exciting news, we had a celebrity spotting (well, not me but Sunil did.) We met Andy, a Blue Peter presenter. Even though I’d never seen the show before I talked to him, he was super nice!!
Andy Blue Peter and Sunil

This was before Marcus actually heard the band and ran straight out of Irving Plaza Popstars Sh Sh Shakin'

After the show, Heather, Sunil and I went to Maoz for falafel and salad bar. I had never been to the NY one so I was super excited!! This shows why - A bunch of us went to Crocodile Lounge for trivia on Wednesday. The categories were pretty random - Madison Square Garden, Summer of Love, Wildcats, and Current Events Revolving Around People Who Died Last Week. We came in something like 24th out of 35 teams I think.

Kat and I shooting deer

I went for drinks at Public House on Thursday with the Binghamton girls. The clientele of the bar was definitely averaging in the late 20's-30's, I felt really old in there.


I was pretty lame this weekend. I went to the mall with Erica and Heather to do some gift shopping on Friday night (there were no teenagers there. Isn't that where they usually go on weekend evenings?) On Saturday night my mom and I went to see Superbad. It was alright but the entire storyline with the cops was not even funny and completely unnecessary. I was definitely laughing at some parts, but in no way was it as good as American Pie. I felt like I had the flu yesterday so I stayed under the covers and watched Elizabethtown. I was slightly disappointed with this Cameron Crowe effort but the soundtrack was ace like always.



I'm feeling blah right now.

Current Music: Incubus - Dig

No comments: