Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Romy & Michelle's Heather & Meredith's High School Reunion

Saturday night was my 10 year high school reunion. God, I feel so old! There were probably about 50 people there (I think there were almost 1,000 people in my year though only about 750 actually graduated.) So that made the turnout only about 6.5% of the graduating class! I have to say that the people who came were all really nice (none of the snotty, bitchy people I didn't want to see showed.) I got to speak to almost everyone too since it was in a small place (hopefully I didn't look like an idiot by the end - there was top shelf open bar and I'd been drinking beforehand at a bbq that afternoon as well.) Anyways 50 was actually a pretty good turnout considering Julie, the girl who organized it, gathered the names for the invite from Friendster and sites like that. I stole borrowed some photos from her Facebook.
Some Peeps Scott Mann (going to be a daddy, whoa!) and Mike W. with me and HeatherHeather and me was like peas and carrots
Some more peeps
Us with Julie
The only annoying thing about the evening was my damn shirt. I bought this piece of shit at Express (and paid $30 for it, a splurge for me on a tube top - that was with it on sale.) Before I even left my house one of the sequins came off. I fixed it with fabric glue, then got to the city and another one came off. I crazy-glued that at Jared's apt., it looked fine throughout most of the evening, but by the time I got home, two had fallen completely off and four were left dangling. I'm taking it back and I don't want to hear any crap from them.

1 comment:

Big Daddy said...

We had a somewhat similar turnout at my reunion.

Although there was a Friday night when people met up at a bar, and a formal dinner on Saturday night.

Like 100 people from a class of 700 showed up Friday, and roughly half that on Saturday.