Wednesday, August 29, 2007

iPoddity

Just now as I was sweating my ass off running from 46th and Park to 50th and 7th to 41st and Madison and back to my original place I was in a random mood to listen to either 'Make Your Move (Dare Me)' by Dave Armstrong or 'Make a Move On Me' by Joey Negro (not because the song titles are similar, I just wanted to hear something upbeat and dancy) but I couldn't be bothered to sort through my iPod find them. Instead I put on the My Top Rated playlist (all of my 4 and 5 star rated songs for those on planet Mars,) shuffled it, and low and behold MAMOM came on as the second song. That was out of a 1600+ playlist!! Perhaps the iPod Doctor popped some mind-reading gadget into it when he was fixing it?

Desperate for lunch + Lack of time =

1 comment:

Big Daddy said...

I wish I could find the original Pointer Sisters song it was sampled from.

I have a snippet, but not the whole thing.