Monday, February 20, 2006

Give Me the Words and I'll Say Them Like I Mean It

Okay, there's a blackout again. Same time as last week. Come on already! I was in the middle of watching Ice Dancing too, grrrr.

By the way, I found the song I was looking for. It's called 'Sewn' by The Feeling and I love it. You can download it here.

Wow, so I got totally blown off yesterday with no explanation from the guy I was supposed to hang out with. I don't want to get into the circumstances, but I really don't see any reason why he couldn't reply to me to say he didn't want to go (we did speak briefly over MSN so it's not like he was hanging on for dear life somewhere.) After a brief general chat, he simply decided not to respond to me and that was that - and everything had been totally fine as of this past week. I mean, at this point, it's not about the matter of hanging out - that's irrelevant, but no word saying he was canceling or didn't want to go? I'm sure he couldn't care less, but I sent him an e-mail just asking why he couldn't let me know our plans were off (and I didn't ask him why they were off, just why he didn't let me know?) As of now, and not surprisingly, still no response. Is it just me or is this type of behavior from a 27 year old completely ridiculous?

My past week with boys went from a pretty good high to a pretty big low. It's been looking something like this (hey, it's a blackout, I'm bored!):Current Music: Ben Folds - Landed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u did a chart? did u use excel? are u really THAT BORED?!?!?!?

Meredith said...

I was - I couldn't see anything, there was a blackout! It only took me 5 minutes anyway!!