Sunday, February 19, 2006

Boys Are Stupid - Special Weekend Edition!

Now would be a great time to blog, considering the fate of my date tonight is awaiting me somewhere in a brain in Putney. My guess is that it's not happening so I may go to Zoe's with two Dans instead.

I didn't end up going to G-A-Y last night, which made me sad to miss Simon but oh well. Instead, I sat outside at the bus stop for over an hour because Rachael, Laura and I couldn't agree on a place to go. Laura and I ended up going to The Underworld which was a great choice because it was so much fun. Plus Joy and Andi (aka cutest couple to dance to indie music ever) and their friends were randomly there which worked out really well. I don't think I sweated out as many calories as I would have at G-A-Y, but I came close. Plus obviously I like the music better at The Underworld so all in all a good night (except for the part where the garlic sauce from my chicken shish dripped out the bottom and onto my ENTIRE jacket - which I didn't even realize was happening till I was halfway done with the shish!)

Also, congratulations to me on getting my dissertation intro deadline pushed back by a week. I actually worked on it this morning for a bit and I've gotten 1,250 words done, so I'm about half way there.

Here's a photo from Friday night -

The Future of International Relations

Current Music: Snow Patrol - Spitting Games

No comments: