Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Day in the Life

Things I Liked Today

Ryan Atwood
Mozzarella Cheese
Sasha Cohen

Tea

Alan-Michael Spaulding
"Ethics and Foreign Policy"

The Google Curling Logo

Things I Did Not Like Today

My Latte from Pret

My Latte from the School Cafe

Human Sciences

Laughing Uncontrollably in Human Sciences

My New Cereal

Hail

The Mail

My Internet Connection

Going to the Store for Toilet Paper, Buying Food, Coming Home and Realizing I Forgot to Buy the Toilet Paper

Current Music: Nightmare of You - My Name is Trouble

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should do your life in pictures more often, I loved it! (Were you really bored?)

Nightmare of You suck :(

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
I've shouting at fecking 5 year olds who were crazy all day because being kept inside due to RUBBISH weather.....But that made me chuckle

Mairead XXX