Sunday, November 20, 2005

Skintight Encounter

I'm typing this entry on my brand new Ikea desk. I put that and my bedside table together in under an hour because I'm just so awesome at putting Ikea furniture together. I would really love to get paid to do that for people.

I finally went to see Alex's new flat today which is sooooooooooo nice and makes me really jealous. They have the cutest courtyard which looks like a movie set, are right in the center by Baker Street and have really nice, modern "adult" furniture. I just want to hang out on their couches forever.

After that I had my first Sunday roast at a local pub. It was muy yummy. And I got the last beef roast so take that biatches.

Oh yeah, and I finished my first NME crossword puzzle! Well, Alex and I did it as a joint effort but I think that still counts.

Last night was Boogaloo for Zo's birthday. It's really close to my apartment by bus which is exciting because I can't wait to do the music quiz there. And I heard that freakin Bernard Butler ran the quiz last week!!!

My favorite part of the night was spotting the Skintight Jaguars (reference here.) I spoke to them for a few minutes and I told them I would go see them play at the Underworld. It's like the Air Guitar Championships are going to haunt me forever, which is funny yet quite scary at the same time.

My jacket was soaked in beer when I went to leave, so I decided to brave the cold and go home just in my tube top (I found out today that it was below freezing last night too.) That reminded me of the time some girl threw up on me in the bathroom of Eclipse and the cardigan she threw up on was all I had to cover myself with. It was snowing outside and my choices were to either wear the throw-up cardigan or die, so I wore it.
G-R-O-S-S.

Current Music: Ian Brown - Keep What Ya Got

No comments: