Saturday, November 19, 2005

Hustle & Flow

Last night I went to see The Flow (or according to the Hope and Anchor's flyer, The Slow.) The singer sounds like Chris Robinson of The Black Crowes, I'm not sure if I could equate the music to another band off the top of my head. They are good, you should check them out here.

What is up with Lady Sovereign? I finally just saw her video, she's like the ghetto version of JoJo. I love hoodies but come on now.

So, I'm slightly perturbed since the other day when two of my friends told me that I'm not embarrassed about anything. Do people really think of me like that? Because I don't think it's true. Now I need to find something that embarrasses me ASAP just to prove them wrong, which shouldn't be too hard if I drink a lot tonight.

Going to Boogaloo later for Zoe's birthday. The only things I've heard about this bar are that they have the hardest pub quiz in London, and The Libertines used to go there. I need to get my groove on as The Roxy was alright on Thursday but the crowd was non-existent. They played 'Sparkle' by My Life Story which was really random. I also correctly identified four guys at the bar as being a band because I'm a dork (see first correct band identification in a bar here.) They were called the Layaways, or the Laybetters or something but that's all I know.

Yes! Live GLC on Popworld right now. So bad it's good. Plus there's a Take That interview coming up and I love Mark Owen.

I need something funny to happen to me soon, my entries have been extremely unentertaining lately.

No comments: