Friday, October 21, 2005

Bored and Awake

Is what I am right now. I know I'm not going to be able to fall asleep anytime soon so I figure why not write.

I've returned home from a night of roller skating in Kings Cross. I only fell once which was just because I got pulled down. It was an okay night but slightly frustrating because everyone was drunk when I arrived and I was sober.

On the good news front, the guy I met at Mojama last night texted me asking me out for a drink. He looks like John Kelly but not as cute (still good though - you know I likes me some strawberry blonde!) Also I forgot to mention that "Hard-On Guy" texted me last week (I gave him my number before the "situation" happened.) I did not write him back.

I went shopping today at Brent Cross. I was so excited at the thought of a physical shopping center that I did not let the HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTE BUS RIDE bother me too much. I came away with a cute pair of shoes in a UK size 4 that I now realize are too big on me. It was a really great, worthwhile trip.

Time for spider solitaire!

Current Music: Haven - Let It Live

No comments: