Saturday, October 22, 2005

Ringtone Help

I am currently trying to pick a ringtone for my phone. I would like to pick a song that people will recognize/sounds recognizable as a ringtone. This is what I have so far:

My Final Choices:
Ash - Burn Baby Burn
Coldplay - Speed of Sound
The Delays - Nearer Than Heaven
Hard-Fi - Living for the Weekend
Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot
Oasis - Some Might Say
Oasis - Supersonic
Razorlight - Somewhere Else
The Strokes - 12:51

Ringtones I Want but May Sound Awkward on a Phone or Just Cause General Uncomfortableness:
The Coral - In the Morning
Editors - Bullets
Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
Nine Black Alps - Just Friends
Sean Paul - We Be Burnin'
Snoop Dogg - Drop It Like Its Hot
The Streets - Any song

Completely Out of the Running:
Anything by Franz as I had Take Me Out as my ringtone in NY

FYIs:
Q-Tip - Breathe and Stop comes out as Michael Jackson's Don't Stop Till You Get Enough, do not purchase this
Scissor Sisters - Laura just gave me a pounding headache, do not try this one out

Any opinions on the first list would be greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually think 'Bullets' might work quite well as a ringtone. Or 'Speed of Sound'

Meredith said...

Bullets sounds good but is a bit repetitive. I think I've got it down to either Speed of Sound, Nearer Than Heaven or Some Might Say.

WelshSoxFan said...

Kaiser Chiefs - no question

Anonymous said...

My ringtone is Speed of Sound right now. I love it!!!