Saturday, October 15, 2005

Last Nite

I'm watching an old episode of The Simple Life and Paris Hilton just did the weather on a local TV station. I hate to admit it but it was actually really funny!

In other TV news, I just watched TOTP Reloaded. Hillary Duff was on and she is so emaciated. Sorry but she just looked gross.

So last night we unfolded our kitchen table to play beer pong, but we forgot we needed ping pong balls, whoops. We ended up using the inside of Kinder eggs instead of balls. It worked okay but it was hard for me to play with Carling. Mairead and I beat Zoe and Liz, and just for the record Liz stunk (sorry Liz!)

Then me, M, Z and Laura met their friends at Wax Bar. There were some real classy guys in there. One guy stopped me to ask if I was the Irish girl on X Factor last week. I don't even know if there was an Irish girl on the show but for some reason I thought it was a good pick-up line.

Then I started talking to some guy who actually knows Alex from his hometown which was really random. I ended up dancing with his friend for the rest of the night who after the first few minutes I did not want to be dancing with. Then the conversation turned into this (please keep in mind that I did not kiss him):
Guy: I'm reeeaaalllly horny right now.
Me: Uh...?
Guy: I'm sorry, I'm really hard (grabs his crotch.)
Me: What?!
Guy: I really want to go down on you.
Me: What did you just say?
Guy: I really want to go down on you!
Me: I thought English guys don't do that?
Guy: I need to go, it was nice meeting you (walks away holding his crotch.)

What was that?!

Current Music: Maximo Park - Apply Some Pressure

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats hilarious, at least he had the decency to walk away and didn't hump you and cum on himself.

Meredith said...

Seriously...humping my leg was so 2003!

Anonymous said...

English guys really don't go down on girls? That's unacceptable!

Meredith said...

Discussion to be continued over IM!