Thursday, October 13, 2005

New Kind of Low

I've really topped myself on this one. In my previouos post I said I was going to drink in moderation last night. I no longer consider moderation to be five tequila shots + I don't know how many beers within the span of an hour and a half. During our halfway break during class this morning I threw up from my hangover...and on Yom Kippur! Although just for the record, I definitely hooked up on Yom Kippur once, but I cannot remember for the life of me who it was with or where it was. If anyone recalls that story please e-mail me because I'm dying to know!

Also, this is the IM conversation I just had with my dad:
Acquiesce4: i threw up during my class break today!
Acquiesce4: because of a hangover!
Acquiesce4: i'm sure you wanted to know that
Acquiesce4: ive hit a new low
Daddy: Dave threw up the other nite also hangover
Daddy: he did not eat
Acquiesce4: thats funny
Acquiesce4: but i bet not at work

My parents tend to think it's funny when my brother and I do this. Is that normal?

I just came back from breaking fast at Zoe's. Her family was really nice and the food was yummy. I didn't pay for the train there and I even got to bring her mom's honey cake home with me which totally made my day.

Current Music: The Cardigans - Erase Rewind

1 comment:

FINY said...

I think it's totally normal that your parents find this stuff amusing. My mom ALWAYS wants to hear my crazy NYC stories!

And I am so jealous you got to see Zoe! We should get her to start a blog too :)