Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Feel Fine

Today was an awesome day at work. This is because we ANNOUNCED OUR BEATLES GAME!!! yayayayayayayayayayayayayayay
Back when I was a wee 14 year old, my dad received the double discs of The Beatles 1962-1966 and 1967-1970 as a gift. I became totally mesmerized by the music and would literally spend every night sitting on my living room floor next to the stereo listening to the songs through giant padded headphones. To this day I have friends from Jr. High on Facebook who ask me if I'm still obsessed with the Beatles. Who could have imagined I'd ever end up working on a Beatles project?? Funny how you can really end up at the right place at the right time.

= YES!!!!!!!!

I'll give you 12 cents if you can guess my favorite Beatles record and a whole dollar if you can guess my favorite Beatles song (you won't get it.)

The only thing that killed my buzz today was seeing a man playing with his penis in the subway station. As you can imagine, it was very disturbing!

So much to do before the Halloween festivities begin. I need to paint my nails red, acquire red lippy, and track down some candy canes. Agh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't seem to have published my previous comment properly. Anyway, just to say that you're right, I can't guess your favourite Beatles song (but if it's as obscure as my favourite - Maxwell's Silver Hammer - then I was never likely to be able to guess it anyway).

Is it Ob La Di, Ob La Da?

Meredith said...

Good guess, I actually sang that as my audition song for 'Oliver' in 9th grade.

Maxwell's is random but a great song. Mine is actually a slow one off Help!

.b said...

well, then I'll guess 'Hide Your Love Away'

either way, congrats. I actually just got a copy of the Anthology Book I've been reading through.

Meredith said...

Surprised you didn't pick 'Yesterday'; you are correct. And thanks!