Monday, October 13, 2008

Please Don't Stop the Muse-ic

Did anyone hear the string quartet (or whatever they were) play 'Time Is Running Out' by Muse in the Dean's house on Gossip Girl tonight? More importantly, did anyone see Chuck Bass' awesome green socks under his orange trousers?

I joined New York Sports Club today. I still think paying $72/month for a gym (and that's with a company discount) is a massive ripoff. Well, that was until I realized Equinox is like $110+ or something stupid like that. Are you kidding me?! I'd like to think they give special services in the sauna for that kind of money.

I'm sitting here with my stupid sudoku book in my lap. I can master difficult puzzles by doing everything in my head now (I used to write loads of numbers down in the beginning.) I haven't tried the "fiendish" level yet. I'll probably be dreaming games when I get to that point.

Anybody want to see the Delays playing Bowery for CMJ next Thursday?

Hmmm...does anyone read this blog anymore?

Current Music: The Strokes - What Ever Happened?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...does anyone read this blog anymore?

I'm still here!

Meredith said...

hoorah!