Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just Lose It

Now for today's OOPS! moment:

I was on the 6, it was packed and I was standing up against the train doors. There was a girl standing next to me playing with her Blackberry. At the 33rd street stop I felt something hit my leg - I turned around to see that she dropped it perfectly between the train and the platform with it landing face up on the track. OOPS!

Back in August when Dave was visiting, I picked him up at JFK via the Air Train. When I swiped my Metrocard to go through, the barriers didn't open, yet it still deducted $5 from my card. When I told the attendant, instead of doing something to take care of it, he swiped my card again to let me through, deducting another $5 from my card. His only answer was for me to apply for a refund, like I was ever going to get one. Well, I did apply for one because it pissed me off, and to my surprise the MTA actually sent me a new Metrocard. Shocking!

Is this anyone else's favorite commercial because I still laugh every time I see it:

No comments: