Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Harry and Cho Sitting In A Tree

I've been slacking on updates. Mainly because a) I'm lazy, b) my entire right arm/shoulder has been killing me from potential carpal tunnel syndrome, and c) I'm lazy.

On Friday night I went to dinner with Julie, Robyn, and Sherri at this Mediterranean place called Bopyagabubdiglu or something like that on the Upper East Side. We got a bunch of appetizers to share, it was yum and cheap! We then headed over to Mo's Caribbean where we joined Liz and Heather (wasted) and I drank a frozen strawberry margarita (I had been in withdrawal.) Julie played her first ever game of beer pong, she did really well. We also got propositioned with a bet by the two guys we were playing with: If we win, you make out with us, if you win we make out with you. So clever and original! Then we snuck up Sherri by taking photos of her while she was running with her back to us on her treadmill in her building. It was so funny I almost peed on myself, although I feel a bit bad now. Actually no, it's still funny!

Saturday was a total bust. Julie came over, and then Heather came to mine with Liz in tow and we were all planning on going to the beach. That was until Heather's car died. Julie left and the three of us went to the gas station which was great fun. We ended up getting Chinese food and just laying out in my backyard. I took an annoying kickboxing class at the gym, then went with Erica to meet Liz and Heather at Miss B.'s apt. Quiet evening all in all.
sgrghzdh
Last night was super duper awesome.
Ryan took me to see a free preview of this:
I really liked it. The effects were amazing, particularly the scene with Fred and George, I think it stole the movie even though it wasn't super significant. Also might I add that Ron is looking fine as always and Harry is definitely hot now!!

Best scene of the movie was this:
Also, is this the book where Ron is making out with his girlfriend in the common room all the time? They left that whole part out! That's my only ugh about the movie.

Anyways, I just finished reading this:It was great.

I'm now reading this...

I don't know shit about the bible, but as long as it's told in soap opera format I'm all for religion.

No comments: