Thursday, May 10, 2007

Come to Jamaica and Feel Alright

So I finally got called to meet with the lawyers at 3:45 pm yesterday. Turns out it's a negligence case and out of the 20 of us questioned they only need 6 and 2 alternates and guess what, as of this morning I am officially Juror #2. I didn't think to put down on the questionnaire that I enjoy blogging and gossiping under the "hobbies" section, too late for that now I guess.
kljhrfihs
I'm serving in beautiful Jamaica!

Beautiful Jamaica, Queens that is...I was off the blog for a while because Dave came to visit and it was great! We did lots of fun things like...

went to Ellis Island hit up Trailer Park
saw The Fratellis attended a Mets game Shea Stadium was packed as per usual (we had to pay a whopping $5 for our tickets)visited Boston

where the garbage is golden and everybody knows your name we ate mussels and New England Clam Chowda we got lost going to Salem (here's a video of us driving over the scary bridge back into Boston while I'm singing 'Train in Vain')

had Katz's Deli back in NY went to Top of the Rock at Rockefeller Center (my 'Standing on the Shoulder of Giants' shot)

Dave got told he looked like "that guy who killed himself, Kurt Cobain! Don't try to kill yourself" and overall we ate too much food.

Tonight I am going to see The Kooks, yeah!

1 comment:

Big Daddy said...

Looks like you had fun.

I'm jealous. I never got to go on top of Rock.