Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dry the Rain

Ugh.

I came into work completely drenched. I'm talking my pants from the thighs down were soaking. Good thing there is a hair dryer in the bathroom here (a curling iron too?!) but that didn't really help. Much to my surprise, I am dry now and by some way of a miracle so are my sneakers. Now I can jump up and down at the Kaiser Chiefs show tonight without heels, hoorah!

I was having trouble using the Internet before but I've figured out that by simply switching which computer I use I now have all the web access a gal could desire.

I can't believe I'm working doing nothing in this joint until 7:00 pm for the next week. I am enjoying the 10:00 am start though. Any ideas of what I can do with my time? I think I'll play on Facebook for a while.

No comments: