Monday, March 05, 2007

Too Much Food

Now that I've gotten the cheeseburger deluxe out of my system (not as amazing as I had anticipated), tonight it was time to move onto what I've really been craving...creamed spinach! It was yum.

I finally updated my resume today. It took less than 10 minutes, I don't know why I was worried about it. I have yet to apply for jobs though.

I saw Gail last night. Is there going to be a lot of pressure being a bridesmaid? I've only been to about 5 weddings, and never in a bridal party. I'm not really sure what to do!

Prison Break in T-20 minutes.

3 comments:

Big Daddy said...

I have had an overwhelming craving for cheesburgers from Sonic. Do you guys have them out there?

Meredith said...

No I haven't heard of it. Do you have Del Taco? I think that's solely a Western thing (which I enjoy!!)

Big Daddy said...

There was a few, but I know the one in Boulder closed.