Friday, March 09, 2007

Oops, I Forgot To Name This Post

I'm going to Erica's party in a few minutes, yippee!

No yippee for the following though:
-My hard drive is totally fried and I can't get any of my old info off of it (I will be emailing anyone who ever sent me digital photos a message to please resend them!)
- I got a flat tire last night. Slightly traumatizing but Triple A are the best.

I met up with Prascilla yesterday, my old flatmate from London (and also the daughter of the best landlord ever) because she was in the city for the week. We went to Still, Tavaru to me though, which like always plays cheesy music.

My head hurts and 'Irreplaceable' by Beyonce is making it worse.

Current Music: Shit. Actually Journey - Don't Stop Believing. Real shit, Heather's iTunes!!!

No comments: