Saturday, March 10, 2007

This Is Why I'm Hot

Why oh why does the radio here have to be soooo shit?

Example #1:
This is why, this is why im hot,
I'm hot cuz im fly,
You ain't cuz u not,
This is why, this is why, this is why im hot

Example #2:
I like where we are,
When we drive, in your car
I like where we are.... Here
Cause our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here

Example #3:
New Avril Lavigne song (which is closely identical to old Avril Lavigne songs) - COMPLETE AND UTTER SHITE.

Also, the Daughtry song is extremely disappointing. Other sucky notables include Rihanna's 'Break It Off' (she always sucks though), Ludacris' horrendous 'Runaway Love', and the Diddy vs. Xtina classic 'Tell Me' which wouldn't be so awful if Z100 didn't play it 7 times/hour.

On the other hand, I love 'What Goes Around Comes Around' by Trousersnake and 'Too Little Too Late' by JoJo.

I miss XFM ;(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should see if you can get MiXfm - http://www.xfm.co.uk/els/mi-xfm.asp

It's new, personalised radio stations launched by Xfm, but it will, in theory, play the sort of music you and I like. I'm going to try it out today and will report back.

Big Daddy said...

I'm a closet Jo Jo fan.

Are you talking about radio only over the air?

Meredith said...

Ben - I got your message re MiXFM but haven't tried it yet. Sounds very promising though!

BD - Yep, regular radio rather than satellite or via the internet.