Monday, January 08, 2007

Little House of Savages

I forgot to mention in my previous post that last Wednesday, Laura, Mairead, Tania, and I went to the premiere of Celebrity Big Brother. We queued for a few hours, had our bags sniffed by dogs, and braved the rain just to catch a glimpse at Davina and the Z-grade celebs that would enter the house.

The Lovely Davina Mccall
If you live under a rock, or in the United States, and haven't heard who the contestants are, let me tell you they are so non-celebrity that barely any of them even knew who each other were!!!
Here's some pics of the non-monumental but still exciting nonetheless event:

The Prison House

Braving the Rain

Jermaine "Germ-Free" Jackson - probably the biggest "celebrity" in the house.Danielle Lloyd - Shamed Miss Great Britain and WAG - got booed lots but she's cute.This filmmaker dude already left the house because when Jade's family moved in he thought it was gonna give him a stroke. I thought the walk up the steps was going to give him a strokeJo formerly of S Club 7, the cheesiest band that ever existedLeo "I Feel Thunder in My Heart" SayerShilpa Shetty - The Angelina Jolie of Bollywood. She is gorgeous!Donny "I'll do anything to be famous" TourretteSome dude from the A-Team. The whole audience wet themselves in excitement. I'm still confused.

1 comment:

Big Daddy said...

I wish our Big Bro was like the Brit version. Sigh.