Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Goody Two Shoes

I had my first nonebrity spotting at the museum on Sunday - Jade Goody with her tabloid boy toy and her 2 year old son! For those not from the UK, Jade Goody is a notorious British TV reality star (Big Brother) and her new show (Jade's P.A.) just started this week. The reason why she's so popular is simply because she's comically ignorant and seems to be just plain dumb. When I gave her the imax options, she appeared totally confused so I'm thinking the stereoptype holds true. She ended up not buying show tickets because she said her son wouldn't last through the 45 minutes. Instead, I told her to go to the basement where all the annoying reality stars are sent for lifetime imprisonment. Nah, I actually sent her there cause there's tons of interactive stuff for kids, and I figured her 14 year old boyfriend would like to play in the Launch Pad.

Current Music: Bjork - Human Behaviour

5 comments:

WelshSoxFan said...

Is she as DAMN ugly in real life?

Meredith said...

Actually she looked pretty good (for her)! I was shocked.

Big Daddy said...

So she's like the Paris Hilton of the UK?

Meredith said...

No way! Much more trashier and unattractive (though yes just as dumb), but she started on a reality show. I'll try and think of an American comparison!

Big Daddy said...

Oh, Tara Reid then.

Kidding.