Friday, October 06, 2006

Weird Science

Not only did I go from being completely jobless last week to getting a job, I actually got two jobs!

I spent all of Tuesday training to learn all things silverware:


And about silver service, and like how to set the table properly and stuff:

I also learned how to do this the professional way:On Wednesday I had an interview where we did group exercises so the interviewers could evaluate our team skills:



Then I went to see this for free:(Can you guess where I was? Answer to follow)

On Thursday I worked for the first job doing this:

And today I started training for my second job at:(that says 'The Science Museum')

Where I sold Imax/Simex tickets beneath the energy ring:

And then I went on the Spongebob Squarepants simulator ride!

I also ate fish sticks for dinner and watched One Tree Hill but there's not enough memory to pop that photo up of the stix or Bethany Joie Lenz cuz I love her (hello, she also played Michelle on Guiding Light remember? Duh.)

Current Music: Radio 4 - Absolute Affirmation

3 comments:

Meredith said...

thanks!

Anonymous said...

so what are you jobs exactly? and how was the spongebob ride???

i got a job too. I'm working at a lingerie boutique in beverly hills, very fun!

mel

Meredith said...

I quit my job at the museum after a month (today was my last day) - I had to stand all day long in a video game exhibit, I'll email you all about it! I'm starting a receptionist temping thing tomorrow but I have to be in at 7:00 am, poo!!! Congrats on the job, I'll send you an email this week!