Sunday, September 17, 2006

Something Moved Me

I'm writing this from my new bed in my new flat, woohoo! I am now living with four random girls (who seem nice so far) in between Kings Cross/Euston/Mornington Crescent. Though I'm right by the St. Pancras construction area near nothing, it's still so central that I couldn't give a crap about having to walk ten minutes to get things. I love my room too, I mean, I liked the one in Kentish Town but the ceilings were so high and it seemed so empty that it was a bit overwhelming. In this room I've even got a dresser and a bed with a headboard which I've never had, ever! There's no lounge in this joint but the kitchen has a microwave and a laundry dryer, holla! Me likes me new abode.

Friday was spent packing in unison with Liz. We listened to R. Kelly, had a nice last dinner with Iceland frozen breaded chicken breasts which are seriously the shit, and ended with me spilling celebratory champagne into her suitcase, whoops!

Yesterday was more packing, then Sunil's leaving for Brussels shindig at Hoxton Bar and Kitchen. He was wayyy drunk - dancing like crazy, making silly faces in every photo, and admitting that the girls in his office have the hots for my boyfriend after seeing his photo. Nice.

No comments: