Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Boogaloo Blues

After Ben F.'s party on Friday night, David and I walked to The Boogaloo. It was only 1:30 am and there were people inside, yet the bouncer said it was closed. BOO. Last night Zoe and I were going to meet Sara there for a pub quiz. When we arrived there was an Irish folk band playing in the bar with only two people in the audience instead of the quiz. DOUBLE BOO. I'm getting what seems like 194,290 travel vaccinations tomorrow. That's unrelated but still sucks.

The OC season finale wasn't as dramatic as I'd hoped, probably because I'd heard what was going to happen and because I'd missed the last three episodes. Tasteful how they did the single flashback of Ryan seeing Marissa rather than a montage, although I'm a sucker for montages.

Current Music: Incubus - Stellar

No comments: