Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of

This is possibly my worst nightmare.

After my 23rd birthday at Filter 14 (RIP), a couple of us went for late night food at the Tramway Diner. I saw some old ladies chatting a few booths down from us, and I noted to everyone how that would be us in 40 years. Then I realized that they were all crossdressers and/or transvestites. And that is how the Tramway Diner was rechristened the Tramvestite Diner.

Current Music: Live - The Dolphins Cry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Spiderman when you need him?

Anonymous said...

OK...I was just telling Damien that story (although I am not sure I was actually at the diner that nite but I know I was at your 23rd BDAY...where was I???) because of the Tram incident that happened the other day...haha funny you posted about it!