Sunday, April 16, 2006

Is It Any Wonder?

Oh my wow, the new Keane song is soooo good! Here it is, I suggest you absolutely most definitely for sure download it. It kind of sounds like U2, but actually even better!

According to my iTunes, I've played the Kooks cd 12 times since I bought it last Thursday. I've played 'Naive' only 31 times.

The new Snow Patrol is pretty good as well. I can't believe they are gonna be playing up the road from me and I don't have tickets. Although they generally suck live (minus the random amazing show I caught with Todd at Irving Plaza in 2004.)

'Dani California' by the Chili Peppers is surprisingly (for me) really good too. I'm not a huge fan of theirs but this song excites me a little bit. Oh, and sorry, this one and the next one are giving me trouble uploading.

I've also been playing 'Unwritten' by Natasha Bedingfield lots and lots. And I only started liking that song after Ayla sang it on American Idol which is kind of weird.

So anyway, back to business. I saw Scary Movie 4 last night. I went more cause I just wanted to go to the movies rather than go out, but man was that a waste of money, even with the student discount. The entire movie is literally people banging into walls, having things dropped on them, or getting slammed in car doors. That's not funny.

Also, for anyone who hasn't heard, I'm coming home for a visit! I'll be back from June14-21. And I just found out about a friend's wedding that weekend, talk about good timing. I'm excited to see everyone, yeah!

Current Music: The Source ft. Candi Stanton - You've Got the Love

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU so much for the new Keane song, I've been dying to hear it. I can't wait for the new album to be released, I feel like I've been waiting forever.

Anonymous said...

SAw Snow Patrol at that big place in NY, no idea of the name, but they really sucked so don;t think you're missing anything...

Meredith said...

Glad I could give that to you Robin!

Z - It was Roseland. Yeah, they were so disappointing when we saw them the first time at Glastonbury. They were decent at Coachella.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you are coming home. You will be here for my birthday too.

Anonymous said...

hey hey

Whats going on here, saying Snow Patrol and Keane are good all in the same post? hmmmm...looks like I have to come home early and straighten you out Ms Fromkin.

Admitedly I haven't heard these, howerver I think I am familiar with Bedingfield and for this you should be castrated, let me know when you are post op so that this can be done.

much love

Dandan

Meredith said...

Lucky for you I will not harp on about this since you are half way around the world. Can you come back now please?

Big Daddy said...

You have similar music tastes as me. You're kinda funny too. I am going to link to you if that's cool.

Meredith said...

That's cool, thanks. I've linked you as well, happy days!

Anonymous said...

I thought I had similar music tastes with Meredith until I read this post.