Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It's Always Better on (Bank) Holiday

I haven't posted my weekend activities until now, probably because either I can't remember what I did, or I just didn't do anything exciting. Nevertheless, let's get on with what I do remember.

On Sunday, I somehow managed to control myself from eating dinner out for once as Christine* came over and we made chicken parmesan and pasta. Afterwards we headed to the Garage with Ben and Andy for the Buttoned Down Disco Easter Party. I'd been on the mailing list for these parties for a while so I'm glad I finally made it to one. It was mostly indie stuff, half of which I didn't know but it was still danceable.

Monday was spent in Hampstead (with a random bumping into Zoë and Louise), followed by a spicy stir fry at Toast and a walk through the park with me forcing David to walk through not one, but two funfairs (whose fried food pales in comparison to the church carnivals in Queens.)

Last night I met Zoë in West Hampstead for dinner at the Gourmet Burger Kitchen, where I had a Pestarella burger, then after scrolling through probably about 200 movies on the TV, we couldn't decide on one and just ended up watching Friends and The OC.

And today, after worrying that I would never reach 3500 words on my paper, I somehow not only reached it, but surpassed it, which worries me considering I have about 4 more topics to cover, blagh.

I just found out I'm going to be Crawling through Camden tomorrow. Anyone else going?

No comments: