Friday, March 03, 2006

Would You Rather...?

Why is it that when I sleep till noon I always feel tired 5 hours later?

Last night I Roxyfied myself which was delightful as I hadn't been there in about 2 months (skipping dinner before the 2-for-1 Kronenbourg special was not delightful.) My company included Zoe, Sunil, Shiraz, Peter Sinclair, Shane, Krish, and his friend Dave (who I made out with, woot woot!) I went up to the DJ and confessed my love for him, and also made him play 'Daydreamer' by Menswe@r since he played it the last time I was there. A bit of randomness included 'Your Missus Is A Nutter' by GLC, which is the first time I think I've ever heard them played in a bar, as well as the Sugababes' version of 'I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor'...holy crossover!

Liz bought me one of the "Would You Rather...?" books from NY. Everytime I read these books I pee on myself from laughter. She bought me the Love & Sex one. Here are a couple that I thought were pretty funny:

Would you rather...

...attend an orgy with The Mclaughlin Group or The Fry Guys?










...have your wedding vows written by gangsta rappers OR by the author of one of those African spam money request e-mails?
Things to consider: "It is of the utmost Urgency with which I submit this plea for your sincerest Love and Trustworthness"?

...receive oral sex from the subject in Edvard Munch's "The Scream" OR commit lewd acts on Teddy Ruxpin?

...utter all exclamations during sex in Yiddish OR Chinese?

You are searching through your parent's closet. Would you rather find...
Nina Hartley's Guide to Anal Sex OR your adoption papers?

Happy Weekend everyone!

Current Music: Jimmy Cliff - Pressure Drop

No comments: