Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Rather Unimportant Updates

  • The spider is still crawling around the living room
  • I scrubbed the kitchen floor Cinderella-style with just my hands and a sponge out of boredom
  • It's Sherri's birthday...So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • The heat didn't work before and I freaked out, but now it's back on
  • I am now a fan of Beauty and the Geek
  • I did well on my Gandhi/non-violence paper
  • I just got invited to a dinner and to two somewhat random parties (finally a good week for pre-planned social activity)
  • My dad entertained Erica, Heather, and Liz at my house on Sunday and I obviously missed it
  • I ironed for the first time here yesterday
  • I got yelled at by the security guard at Regent Street for passing back my ID card to my classmate
  • I again received further confirmation that boys become bigger assholes on a daily basis
  • I wrote my 10 page dissertation introduction for nothing, since my supervisor decided I should refocus my question
  • I am FUMING

Current Music: The Chiffons - One Fine Day

No comments: