Monday, February 27, 2006

Crazy (and Creepy...and also Crawly) Coincidence

So, I was in the living room watching Friends before, and it's the episode where Phoebe buys Joey a drum kit which is intended to annoy Rachel so that she'd want to move back in with her again. After the drum kit fails to bother Rachel, Phoebe brings in a tarantula - exactly at the moment when I spotted a big black spider on the wall. Random!

Today was my China/Latin America presentation. I'm actually extremely happy with how it went. The professor literally said it was "incredible" - and that was just from a brief look at the paper version of our PowerPoint before we'd even started the actual presentation. I was nervous, and after all the comments and questions it was over a whopping hour and a half long, but overall I think it was pretty impressive; this may have been my proudest Westminster moment yet.

Back to unreality, I know I've said this 103,402 times but I really love Prison Break. I'd already seen tonight's episode and I still got nervous watching it. I know I've definitely said this 103,402 times as well but I love Michael Scofield. I have an excuse for loving Wentworth Miller as a person now too - I read that "while attending Princeton, Miller traveled the world performing with the school's acapella group, The Princeton Tigertones." A hot, smart singer?! Triple swoon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Meredith,

I just wanted to say, I'm very honored that you listed my site as a favorite blog! :) I really appriciate the fact that people are actually looking at it!

Love,
Vanessa
Fallonized.com
Chrisparnell.net

Meredith said...

No probs, I heart Jimmy Fallon!