Sunday, February 26, 2006

Boardwalk + Borderline = Not Boring!

Glory glory hallelujah! I finished my 3,000 word dissertation intro and I'm so happy! Now I just have to get through my China/Latin America presentation tomorrow and I'll be good to go.

I didn't realize how evil snakebites were until this morning. Last night Laura and I went to The Boardwalk on Greek Street. We went to The Borderline afterwards and met up with Solo and his Flow friends. I guess I was pretty wasted because I forgot half of the night. I do remember almost falling once on the stage though, but I'll blame my broken boots on that. Today I received a text message from my friend Chris in response to a voicemail that I'd apparently left him too. He said my message was funny drunk, esp. the hiccups in the middle? Another thing I remember was knowing a song but I had no idea who sang it and it was bothering me, so I asked the guy next to me (who was singing it) who the band was and he didn't know. Then a couple of minutes later he'd looked for me over by the bathroom just to tell me who sang it. He was like "I chased you just to tell you that!!" which I thought was funny. Anyway it was 'The Size of a Cow' by The Wonder Stuff.

Solo's car blew up the other day-

Thank God the Snickers Bar Was Okay!


I'm totally in love with 'Amazing' by Westlife. I don't care how many people make fun of me, it's the best song by a boy band since 'I Want It That Way' and I've played it 19 times since yesterday.

I American Idoled myself out today. Laura and I watched all the guys and girls of the past week plus the eliminations. My favorites are Paris, Katharine, Elliott, Taylor, Chris, and Ace (hello!!!) By the way we get the repeats on Friday nights so no spoilers for me please, thanks guys!

These are from the last two months but I thought I'd post them anyway.


Ryan's visit to London
Shirazmatazz and Zo
Sleepy James and Dandan
Happy Me and Excited Ben
Why I Don't Wear Glasses
I Guess They'd Had Enough
Swoon
Who Needs Becks When There's Michael Owen?
Uh...Vote Shane Ward!
More New Years - Mountbattens and New York Bitches Together at Last
Miss Cadbury Creme Egg 2006
Ana's Party - Pittsburgh Bryan, German Christine, Spanish Ana, Canadian Shaunette, Croatian Maristela, & Displaced John
The Girls + Finnish Anna
Current Music: ? and the Mysterians - 96 Tears

No comments: