Monday, March 06, 2006

I've Just Seen A Face, I Can't Forget the Time or Place

This website is freaking me out. If you sign up, and then upload a photo of your face, it scans it and gives you the closest celebrity matches (again, that's just by face, not hair or anything, so you could even end up with someone of the opposite sex.) Also, there are quite a lot of photos of each celebrity, so it matches your photo up with the face scans of the particular photos it thinks you look like. I'm quite happy with my results based on this picture (mine came up with a lot of counterparts, my friend Henry only got two look-alikes.)
Disclaimer: I do not personally deem these face matches to be accurate.

I "supposedly" look like (in these particular photos) these actresses...
Either this website is trying to tell me I would look better as a blonde, or it's trying to tell me to get my friends to sign up because they'll give them lots of compliments. Either way I'll take it!

Current Music: Bloc Party - Two More Years

2 comments:

Awreye said...

Very freaky site. For curiosity's sake I uploaded this photo. No matches found in the celebrity database -- not a surprise.

Meredith said...

I've seen that photo before, but it still managed to scare the crap out of me as I was so not expecting it!