Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Annie, Are You Okay?

I took a hip hop class at the gym today. The teacher was really good (I think he may have been a choreographer) but no offense to the rest of the class, it just wasn't up to speed for me. The classes I used to take at Synergy were 10 times better. It was short, clocking in at only 45 minutes, so I decided to stay for the "Michael Jackson Street Jam" class with the same teacher. We did warm ups to the Jackson 5 and the actual routine to 'Smooth Criminal.' I don't know how MJ never broke his neck because all we seemed to do was move our heads up and down like in the video. Again the class was a bit slow so I didn't even get to do any crotch-grabbing moves, oh well.

Shit man, I've only done two PowerPoint slides for my group presentation that I need to have done by Friday afternoon. I'd rather watch two back-to-back episodes of Desperate Housewives though so I guess I'll attempt to work on this thing tomorrow night. Blah.

Current Music: The Boo Radleys - Wake Up Boo!

4 comments:

WelshSoxFan said...

WOW - if you are prepared to watch back-to-back Desperate Housewives to avoid your work, you must REALLY despise your presentation assignment!

Meredith said...

I worked on the presentation for a total of 15 minutes today. I've just been tempted to go out so that's another day lost. Procrastination rules!

Anonymous said...

Your Michael Jackson crotch-grabbing comment made me laugh.

I bet you were practising those the night before right?

Meredith said...

I was, but not on myself. OHHHHH SNAP!