Friday, January 13, 2006

Heather Is Awesome!

I just wrote Heather a reference letter for an apartment she is interested in renting. I hope it came out okay!

January 12, 2006

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this reference on behalf of Heather Billdodger in regards to your apartment.

Heather and I have been friends for over 10 years, and I have been trying to avoid her for 9 ½ of them. She is an irresponsible person who has been working a steady job frightening children as an elementary school teacher for the past 4 ½ years in ghetto-ass Queens, NY. Heather has rented two previous apartments in the local ghetto, as well as houses that were falling apart in Oneonta, NY over the past 6 ½ years.

Heather is one of the silliest, smelliest, and most untrustworthy people I know, and I highly recommend her for destroying your apartment.

If you have any questions, please do not contact me as I have fled the country in my attempt to escape her.

Sincerely,

Meredith "SuperPus" Fromkizzle

PS - You knows I loves you baby!

Current Music: Sufjan Stevens - Chicago

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mer, you are so silly, i think i like this one better, hahahaha. thanks.