Monday, January 09, 2006

Celebrity Big Bruva

I really did not want to become addicted, but I haven't found a reality show that I'm attached to so this inevitably had to be it. I mean, it’s on literally all day and night, how can you not watch it?

So just to get this on paper (or on blog) I'm gonna put down my predictions...(Guess I'll do a full order rather than just top three for fun?)

Eleventh: Jodie (Can someone shut this ho up already?)
Tenth: Pete (Didn't think I'd say this but I've gotten used to his lips)
Ninth: George (Totally looks like one of the Staff VPs from my old company)
Eighth: Rodman (Unsurprisingly has successfully proved himself to be one of the dumbest people on earth)
Seventh: Tracy (Another total idiot. Of course they pick the two dumbest Americans to be on this show)
Sickth: Chantelle (I like her but I can't see her winning)
Fifth: Rula (Harmless but boring)
Fourth: Faria (Harmless as well)
Third: Barrymore (Can’t feel the hype since I’m a detached American so am settling him in at third)
Runner Up: Preston (Hello holy hotness; he sums up everything that I want in a soulmate)
Winner: Maggot (You knows it)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Faria and Rula are indeed harmless but boring, which is why they'll be the first two voted out. I can't see Barrymore surviving that long though... after all, he is a murderer (in my opinion - I don't want to be hunted down by his lawyers for libel!!)

Meredith said...

First three nominations just came out - Jodie, Pete and George. HOLLA!

Anonymous said...

Goodbye George then!

Anonymous said...

Rodman (Unsurprisingly has successfully proved himself to be one of the dumbest people on earth)

Well there is a suprise! He is an American!!!!

Meredith said...

I think he's actually an alien or something though if we're going to be technical.

WelshSoxFan said...

HANG ON - Maggot from GLC is on Celebrity BiG Brother?

BTW - we saw Hard-Fi last night. The record's decent but they are kinda crap live.

Meredith said...

Yeah he is, how funny right? Preston from The Ordinary Boys has got the odds on him for winner though.

Too bad about Hard-Fi, I love that album.