Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Bus A Bus (uhhh Rockin to the Beat)

I just watched The Bourne Identity. It was good! Kind of stupid that I'd seen The Bourne Supremacy first but whatever.

Last night I met a guy at the P.O.W. bus stop on my way out. We took the bus to Camden Town together and then he gave me his phone number. He lives near me, is cute, and he was sober (extra bonus.) So I've got meeting guys on the bus and the Silverlink covered. That just leaves the tube and the DLR that I should probably work on for future.

I met Laura at The Montagu Pyke and then we met Zoe at The Mean Fiddler for Frog. What I thought was going to be a promising indie night ended up to be very confusing music-wise. Bloc Party! Here comes the hotstepper? We Are Scientists! Informer? The Go! Team! Pump Up the Volume? etc. etc. That was the weirdest, most wrong combination of music I've ever heard at a club. And this place is popular? How are DJs even allowed to do that? I swear to god Subway was playing better music when we went to get our late night sandwiches.

Current Music: Blur - Country House

No comments: