Sunday, December 11, 2005

Pain Pain Go Away, Come Again Another Day

Aggggh. I hate hangovers. My head feels like it's going to explode into 400 pieces.

I went to Andy's birthday party last night at his flat and I drank too much vodka. I felt exhausted and left around 2:30 am but then had to wait a whopping 40 minutes for the bus. I met a lovely chav chap that kept me company though. Then on my walk home, four thuggy-looking guys walked passed me and one grabbed my ass. I hate people.

On Friday night I went to my friend Maristela's flat which is in a huge office/residential building near Canary Wharf. Another girl from class came too, and we stuffed our faces with crackers, cheese, doritos, nuts, party mix, spring rolls, cake, wine and beer. Yes, I ate all of it!

I have Winter Wonderland later today at Brixton, I don't know how I'm going to get myself through it feeling like this. It should be a good show if I can survive through the whole thing. Most of the bands I've seen already but I'm still excited for em. The show's got the Kaisers, Maximo Park, Editors, Hard-Fi (yeah!!) and Dead 60s plus some others. I'm most looking forward to seeing Magnet sing 'The Day We Left Town' because I really really really really love that song. Plus there's a ton of people going so it should be fun.

Current Music: The Subways - No Goodbyes

No comments: