Monday, December 12, 2005

It's All Relative

If you haven't heard, then read this before my entry: 'Sopranos' actor accused in police shooting

Okay, so, over the summer, Liz, Erica, Heather and I were strolling down Mulberry Street and Heather spotted this guy who she recognized from 'A Bronx Tale.' I'd never seen him before, but we all took a photo with him anyway. The owner of Ferrara's was talking to us and saying how they were very good friends, etc. etc. I thought the whole time how he looked like my friend Chris, and when I got home, asked Jenn and she told me that Lillo, the actor, and Chris were actually cousins. So, that's weird to begin with. Then today after reading the article, I realized that this guy's last name is Brancato, which is the same last name as my friend Mike, Chris' cousin (I shared a Fire Island house with both of them in 2003.) I didn't know if Mike had a brother, but if so then this is just crazy. I wanted to post comparison pictures but I think that's a bit much considering the situation.

Current Music: Augustana - Stars and Boulevards

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is hot, hot, hot, hot! I think you should bring his cousin over to visit!

Anonymous said...

OMG! i vaguely remember you told me Chris was cousins with him..they look so alike! If that is Mike's brother that would be insane...we must find out