Thursday, November 10, 2005

Holy Satan's Underpants - Part Deux

Back in the beginning of October I posted about the UK Air Guitar Championships. Dave 'Wildman' Pickles of Satan's Underpants e-mailed me in regards to my post after doing a web search. How cool is that?! They are so my favorite air guitar band forever and ever.

Anyway he suggested I check out Feeling Gloomy, a club night at the Bar Academy in Islington run by his friends that's dedicated to sad music (wouldn't dancing to sad music make everyone collectively happy?) I definitely plan on checking this out soon, hanging out with lots of mopers sounds like it could be an interesting time.

Current Music: Gavin DeGraw - Let's Get It On

5 comments:

FINY said...

Lol, seriously there are so many stories you tell that I am like, that could SO only happen to Meredith. I can't believe he emailed you. Too funny. They are now my favorite air-guitar band now too :)

Anonymous said...

Gavin DeGraw!?

Meredith said...

Shut up Ryan, you know I like him! If you knew how many times I've seen him live you'd never speak to me again.

FINY said...

I doubt that's true Mer, he knows I've seen Dave Matthews Band over 30 times and he still speaks to me! He'll just mock you incessantly.

Meredith said...

Good point. At least he doesn't know that I've seen LL Cool J and Shaggy when I was at Binghamton. Whoops!