Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Train In Vain

Why is it that I keep attracting guys on the Silverlink platforms?! Here's the beginning of tonight's dialogue at Hatch End from across the platform while I stood under the awning out of the rain.

Guy: How are you?
Me: Wet.
Guy: Don't say things like that to me.

The conversation continued for five minutes, the guy was planning on going to the store down the road and come back in 15 minutes for his train but decided to talk to me instead. I guess I asked for it this time though.

Michaela sent me some photos from the weekend -

Happy Micky with Chips

Happy Me with Chips post-Subway Sandwich

Camden Punx (aka Cool Picture)

Possibly more to follow.

Current Music: The White Stripes - My Doorbell

4 comments:

WelshSoxFan said...

Mer - how do you get the writing above and below your pics?

Meredith said...

Hopefully I just answered your question over IM. Let me know if it worked!

Gurj said...

I love your blog! I slightly miss London sometimes so it's nice to hear about it from someone who's not from there and how they see it.
Yay!

Meredith said...

Thanks! I miss New York, esp. downtown so I can live vicariously through your photos/entries too!