Tuesday, October 18, 2005

When It Rains It Pours

I'm feeling pretty bad for Liz right now. It's raining and her window just started leaking. A lot. We put a pot against it and a towel over the top part but its not helping much. On top of that, her room has a condensation problem and there's been different colored mold growing out of her wall which gets grosser every day.

I'm not sure but am thinking this definitely can't be worse than me living with 184,729 mice for the last two years.

Current Music: Delays - Long Time Coming

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it was inappropriate of you to state that there are different color molds growing and then not tell us about the specific colors.. I mean come on!

I also think its time for an update on this situation

Meredith said...

I haven't looked in a while but it's been a kind of light pink/green with some black smudges.

The wall guys came to check it out and want re-do that whole part of the wall so Liz is just waiting to hear back if the landlord said okay.