Monday, October 17, 2005

I Hate Caffeine

I hate caffeine. It's horrible. I think it could seriously damage someone or break a person down.

I went to the Lock Tavern last night for a drink with Alex. I had a glass of wine because I'd had enough beer throughout the weekend.

Then we ate at some American-style place. I had a highly caffeinated diet coke. Much to my shock they had pizza burgers. I ordered one - it came with mayonnaise on it. Come on people, seriously!!!!

After that we went to a place called Colour on Inverness Street. There was a decent band for a Sunday night in a random bar. The DJ played some good oldies. I had another highly caffeinated diet coke.

I came home around 11:00 pm. I checked my email, had a few IM conversations with my friends, and watched my Best of Jimmy Fallon on SNL DVD for the 1835th time. I tried to go to sleep around 2:45 am. I did not fall asleep until after 5:00 am. This is why I hate caffeine.

Current Music: Pete Yorn - Long Way Down

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, here's an idea (in response to your post on Dan's blog) - if you're going to persist with Blogspot, then set up a LiveJournal account, don't actually use the blog for anything, but leave yourself permanently logged in and then you can comment on mine and DanDan's journals and we'll know who it is!