Saturday, October 01, 2005

That is the Correct Answer

Tonight I watched a game show titled something like "In It To Win It." The host was the guy from the game show in Trainspotting when Renton is hallucinating during his withdrawel. I didn't know that he was a real TV host, what an exciting discovery! The show's questions were alright and it moved much faster than "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" so I would watch it again.

Today I went to the library to read but a) I didn't understand what I was reading, b) they didn't have some of the books I needed and, c) a live Jimi Hendrix concert was blasting from the adjacent room. It was commemorating his first performance ever in London which took place in that very hall. It was good but we were in the library - who can do work while Jimi Hendrix is blasting?

Then I came home and watched Love, Actually for the 197th time. I'm going out now for Joy's boyfriend's birthday. Ben and Dan Dan are coming now too so I'll know some people, yeah!

Also a congratulations to Liz who finally bought a phone!

Current Music: Jay-Z - I Just Wanna Love U

No comments: