Friday, September 30, 2005

Friendster - Not A Friend of Mine

I'm in a fight with Friendster right now. I most definitely do not like the sudden addition of a new feature which allows you to see WHO HAS BEEN VIEWING YOUR PROFILE!!! Now every person I've stalked over the last month can see that I've looked at them, is there anything more embarrassing? This is a serious betrayal to members. Supposedly Friendster wasn't supposed to start showing profile viewers from the past month but there was some glitch and they are trying to fix this. Anyway, you can still stalk people annonymously - all you have to do is go to your settings and select view profiles anonymously. I'm still staying on Friendster despite this current embarassment, I'm too lazy to join MySpace.

This is really funny but don't watch it at work: http://www.thebsquad.com/movies/9^Puberty-Pals.swf

Current Music: Muse - Plug In Baby

2 comments:

FINY said...

Oh.My.God.

I didn't even REALIZE that that was a new feature. I am literally blushing trying to remember who I've been stalking lately! ACK!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I had some interesting stalkers....bet you could guess a few!--Rach