Thursday, September 29, 2005

Girl You Know Its True

I had a dream last night that I was on an airplane. This was one of the bigger international-type airplanes where there was a row of three, then four in the middle and then three again. The cockpit was based in the center of the plane where the bathrooms would normally be and my seat was facing it. For some reason the cockpit door was open and the two pilots had stepped out. Then two terrorists entered the cockpit and took control over the aircraft. And these two terrorists were Milli Vanilli, complete with their blue and red outfits and dreadlocks. The plane made a crazy downward dip to the right, I started yelling that we were in trouble and luckily buckled my seatbelt before I could have potentially gone flying done the aisle. I kept repeating something out loud (I can't remember what) and we were going down very fast but luckily right before we were about to crash the pilots were able to get them out of the cockpit, got back in their seats and managed to have the airplane wheels come down a few seconds before landing perfectly. And that was it.

I'm drunk.

No comments: