Monday, November 17, 2008

Million Dollar Question

Today, ordering my usual at the coffee cart...

Me: Hi! Can I please have a large coffee with skim milk and two sweet n lows and an egg roll with butter?
Coffee cart guy: Which roll?
Me: The long twisted one.
Coffee cart guy: That's called an EGG ROLL.
Me: You're an asshole!

Fine, not really but I wanted to say that.

Cable guy came on Sat and I can finally watch tv in my room after 4 long months of only being able to access Good Morning America and turning to Opie and Anthony while getting ready for work. You know what? They are pretty funny. It's okay to unleash my inner boy once in a while.
Lost is on tv right now. Did I tell you I saw the guy who plays Carl in Spring Awakening? Did you see Spring Awakening? Go see it! Also go see Thirteen!

I bought the latest Snow Patrol (great make out music, I don't think Dave will agree. Actually he may un-engage himself from me on that suggestion.) Also bought Kaiser Chiefs which is okay (I mainly enjoy the song with Lily Allen.) Next up is the new Streets and getting The Shock of the Lightening single when I'm in the UK next week. By the way, if you are in the UK and are reading this, I'm coming over if you are around and want to hang out!

For the girl who has not been going out, I've been so doing so well - I went out Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday, and had some wine and sushi with Kat and Kristine tonight for Gossip Girl. I didn't go out on Saturday. Instead I forced Meghan to watch Millions because I was so freaking excited to see Slumdog Millionaire the next day. Slumdog was excellent. It's about a kid who grew up poor in India and ends up on Who Wants to be a Millionaire? They show how he knew the answers to the questions through flashbacks in his life. I loved it!!!!! Here's the trailer:



Did anyone see Beyonce on SNL? Drool central.

No comments: